Gluten-free Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces gluten-free Rotelle pasta
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1 package 4 pieces of gf sausage – I used spicy pork, sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to the package.
- Drain and place back into the pot. Toss with pesto and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the sausage and cook until nicely browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and spinach. Carefully toss until everything is mixed together.